For Instant Recovery of Inaccessible Items from Corrupt or Damaged PST
Unique Features Kernel for Outlook PST
- Repairs corrupt or damaged PST files and recovers its items accurately even if they are encrypted or password protected.
- Resolves 2GB limitation errors of PST that are more prevalent in earlier versions of Outlook.
- Recovers inaccessible emails, contacts, journals, tasks, appointments, drafts and all other items.
- Performs recovery even from broken and truncated PST files
- Recovers ‘Deleted Items’ folder as well as permanently deleted items
- Integrated with capability to save the recovered email items on the Web email clients like Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail, Live Mail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, and AOL.
- Saves the recovered items in Outlook (PST or MSG) or Outlook Express (DBX or EML) formats.
- Powered by dynamic mechanism of migrating the recovered files to the email servers like Office 365, MS Exchange Server, Novell GroupWise, and IBM Domino.
- Equipped with ‘Find Messages’ option for searching specific email items; also allows date-wise filtering of emails
- Enhanced save alternatives which gives you extra options for saving the recovered emails in formats like RTF, MBOX, HTML, MHTML, PDF, IMAP, and TXT
- Supports UNICDE and ANSI format of emails
- Offers preview of File Analysis Reports that shows the parameters like Total item types, Interaction between users, Mail flow density by date, and Mail flow density by senders.
- Is available as free demo version
Scan the Corrupt or Damaged Outlook PST File and Retrieve its Items Completely
When the Outlook email communication gets disrupted because of the corruption of PST files, you can use Kernel for Outlook PST Repair to fix these issues quickly. Compared to the inbuilt PST repair features of MS Outlook, Kernel for Outlook PST Repair is quick, comprehensive, and user-friendly.
Inaccessibility of Outlook PST items can happen due to various reasons such as broken PST file, size limitation errors, deletion of items, header corruption or damage, password protection of the account, system shutdown errors etc. In all these situations, you can use Kernel for Outlook PST Repair to recover the inaccessible items.
Repairing Corrupt PST Files Instantly Using Kernel for Outlook PST Repair
When you find that the Inbox Repair Tool is not effective in repairing the Outlooks PST errors, or if you are technically not good enough to use the inbuilt features of Outlook, you can try Kernel for Outlook PST Repair as the next step. You can use this tool in all situations of PST corruption; also, it supports all Outlook versions from Outlook 97 onwards. Here are the steps involved (given in brief):
- Select the Outlook PST file
- Preview the folders/items when they are displayed on the preview screen
- Save in common formats, major web mails, or email servers in the desired location.
Working with the Trial Version of Kernel for Outlook PST Repair
The trial version is a limited-feature version of Kernel for Outlook PST Repair. Users can download it free after checking the minimum system requirements. You can recover and preview inaccessible items using the free version. However, full-fledged saving features is functional only in the full version of the software. If you are satisfied with the preview using the trial version, purchase the full version to save the items in the desired format in a location of your choice.